Fitness Training is "one of the 30 fastest growing job markets ideal for veterans and transitioning service members." - Bureau of Labor Statistics
In a booming wellness industry, nearing $1 trillion, Veterans Fitness Career College is a social-venture owned and operated by veterans who are seasoned fitness leaders focused on serving our armed forces community of active duty military, guardsmen, reservists, veterans and their dependents, as well as the general public by providing fitness education, career connections, resources, and networking.
VFCC Apprentice Program: Financial Independence for Fitness Trainers
START YOUR LEARNING JOURNEY RIGHT NOW!
WATCH THIS FREE TRAINING VIDEO TO LEARN:
Have questions? Need more information? Contact Chris Paschane directly.
|July 2, 2012||SOLD OUT|
|October 1, 2012||SOLD OUT|
|February 4, 2013||
$4995 2013 Special Pricing: $1997
|April 1, 2013
APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM AGENDA:
- Understanding the Ideal Target Market
- Finding Your First 10 Prospects
- Building a Referral Base
- Qualifying Your Prospects
- Turning Every Phone Inquiry Into an Appointment
- Converting Every Qualified Prospect Into a CLIENT…on Their FIRST APPOINTMENT
- Fundamental Rules For Client Retention
- Advanced Strategies for “Long-Term” Client Retention
- The REAL R.E.A.S.O.N. Employers will hire or fire you.
- Securing Long-Term Employment with a Great Income at a Great Company
- Advanced Strategies for Filling the Slow Mid-Day Schedule (e.g. 9-11am and 1-3pm)?
- Resources You Need To Know About
- Creating Your Marketing Blue Print
- Designing a Branding Website and Your Landing / Squeeze Pages
- Writing Add Copy with an Irresistible Offer; a USP, and a Strong Close
- Advanced Lead Generation Strategies
- Big Profits with Information Products
- Understanding Risk and Reward with Owning Your Own Health Club or Fitness Studio
- Starting an eBay Fitness Business
- Making Money Through Affiliate Programs & Direct Sales
Employment Solutions in Fitness for Veterans
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that Fitness Training, within a booming wellness industry nearing $1 Trillion, is "one of the 30 fastest growing jobs markets...ideal for veterans and transitioning service members."
According to current veteran statistics we have over 1.4 million active military personnel along with the 1.1 million military members who currently serve in the National Guard and Reserve forces. In addition to these 2.5 million military members, we have over 22.5 million veterans. That’s over 25 million Americans who have served or is currently serving in the Armed Services—that’s about 1 out of every 9 Americans "who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount of up to, and including his/her life" (American Legion Post 4, 2011).
According to a 2008 Department of Veterans Affairs report, 4.4 million of our veterans have been discharged since 1990—two million of which served in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. In addition to these staggering numbers another 39,000 just recently came home from Iraq along with another 10,000 from Afghanistan which should be followed by another 23,000 in the summer of 2012.
With so many veterans returning home in the last few years, we are seeing historic unemployment numbers with veterans. In 2010, the unemployment rate for veterans was already almost a full percentage higher than non-veterans. By July of 2011, as the Iraq and Afghani-era veterans returned home, unemployment increased to a record 12.4%.
Transitioning out of the military is difficult enough as it is; add to this that veterans are now struggling to find any kind of employment—let alone an enjoyable and financially rewarding employment opportunity. In 2007, those veterans who did find jobs were earning less than $22,000 a year.
Veterans are in need of a sustainable and rewarding career option where they can support themselves and their families. As a viable career option many veterans have chosen to pursue a career in fitness.
With a recent rise in salary rates for fitness professionals, many veterans are finding opportunities to make twice the salary of what they could make in other career fields (i.e. $53,000 on average).
In fact, Fitness Trainers who develop their business and sales skills commonly move on to become Fitness Managers and Gym Owners who will often make 2- 3 times this amount earning incomes from $100,000 - $150,000.
NEED A GREAT LOGO?