VFCC provides veterans an unprecedented military transition to a rewarding fitness career by providing a cutting edge online personal training certification, job placement, mentorship and unparalleled online support resources.
Not just an educational program vendor, the Veterans Fitness Career Collaborative (in partnership with the Veterans Fitness Career College) provides nationally recognized Personal Fitness Training educational programs, as well as career connections, valuable resources, and global networking in the fitness industry.
Through our academic partners, we provide your community, students and veterans personal fitness training educational programs through a non-college degree national certification program offered one of three ways:
live class room instruction offered at your academic institution,
a state-of-the-art, flexible online learning management system, or
a hybrid versions which combines both classroom and online learning.
Most uniquely, we also provide:
Direct job and externship referrals through our formal career connection partners located at over 2000 locations throughout the United States.
Valuable resources to help improve your veteran recruitment and retention programs.
Quality career guidance and support through our Global Network and Veteran Support Systems.
The Veterans Fitness Career Collaborative directly provides you the instructors and the curriculum. We only require you to collect tuition and provide the classroom. You will work directly with our executive management team who will show you step-by-step how to get started. We will assist you with customizing your marketing materials and facilitate your first informational orientation to help increase student registration. We give you templates to help you create Student Packets with your school’s logo to give or mail to prospective students. You can be assured; we will work with your college staff through the entire process to assure the program is completely implemented and running smoothly.
We served you in war; we hope you’ll now let us serve you in peace as we strive to exceed your expectations and continuously prove why our partners and students consider us their #1 solution for fitness educational programs, career connections, resources, networking, career guidance, advocacy, and support.
Our Service Summary:
The Veterans Fitness Career Collaborative will:
1. Deliver year round ongoing support through our executive staff.
2. Provide a template Memorandum of Understanding and will coordinate with your college to effectuate an acceptable version of the MOU.
3. Coordinate a course calendar based on your school calendar.
4. Provide marketing templates for press releases, newspaper ads, faxes, flyers and outreach to your community.
5. Deliver a PowerPoint course information presentation 4-5 weeks prior to your first class to market the program and enrollments.
6. Provide quality curriculum that fully prepares students for certification.
7. Coordinate the delivery of any required written text to students.
8. Recruit and pay course instructor(s). You will always give final approval on candidates.
9. Coordinate and manage all student records, externships, and job referrals.
10. Keep you informed on a regular basis of any student enrollment changes.
11. Prepare all certificates of completion using your logo and other relevant or required school information.
12. Provide you with a final report of student completions upon request.
13. Contact you to schedule next program.
14. Provide an 800 number for your students who would like more information.
Please contact us at email@example.com to find out more about our:
• Course Options
• Partners in Fitness
• And more